DonyRony LOGO

FAQ’s

What Are You Looking For?

Frequently Asked Questions

We adhere to the principle of customer service first, and guarantee to respond to your email within 12 hours

We are a brass manufacturer, the main products are brass valves and brass fittings, and also provide other types of valves such as plastic valves

Of course, we provide customized services, which will be customized according to your requirements.

This year we equipped with the latest technology as well as machines, expanded the scale, and now the annual production capacity reaches five million.

We export our products to more than 50 countries around the world, including the United States, Italy, Australia, Spain and other countries.

We are a company that directly manufactures brass valves and brass fitting, we have our own production lines and factories

We serve multiple industries, including but not limited to construction, manufacturing, energy, chemical, water treatment, and other fields. Our brass valves are widely used in fluid control systems in these industries to meet various application needs.

We employ several methods to ensure the quality of our brass parts. First, we use high-quality raw materials and conduct strict inspections on each batch. Secondly, our production process is precisely controlled, and we use the most advanced production technology and equipment to ensure that each part’s size, surface finish, and performance meet the design requirements. Finally, we conduct comprehensive quality inspections to ensure that the quality and performance of each part meet customer requirements and standards.

Our quotation will be confirmed through CNF, CIF, FOB, and more. We need 30% deposit before the mass production started. The remaining 70% will be paid through T/T, L/C, and more.

 

Contact Us